Wednesday 30 November 2011

Young Designers Market Brisbane

This Sunday I will be making a return to the market scene - it's been about 5 months since I have sold at a market! Summer in Brisbane is not the best time for markets - it is hot and humid right from set up to the end of the day - but this weekend the temperature is meant to be in the mid-20s, which sounds lovely!

I have been trying to get all of my things organised so there won't be a mad rush on Saturday, but I've been getting sidetracked. Instead of printing out updated business cards, working on how I'm going to display things and updating my records, I've been making new bracelets and necklaces. New supplies that arrived last week have inspired me and they go so well with some of my older supplies.

I haven't had a chance to take any photos of my new items, so here are some from last week. I'm not very happy how they turned out, but again, I haven't had a chance to retake them!

Very simple, but pretty too.

This one can be worn as a wrap bracelet or a necklace.
 
Another wrap bracelet made with waxed Irish linen. I love using 2 shades of the same colour. Next I think I will try contrasting colours.

Pink leather and fabric button bracelet

I love this charm - filigree is so pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment