Wednesday 16 November 2011

New Listings and Projects

Some supplies I ordered last month have finally arrived - everything takes so long to get here, it feels like I've been waiting forever! I ordered lots of leather - I love the look and feel of it for bracelets and even necklaces. It is relaxed and suitable for everyday, but also good for a night out.

So here are 2 of my latest listings on Etsy - I love the colours in both bracelets!




I've made a necklace to go with the dragonfly bracelet, but haven't listed it yet, so here's a sneak peak at it!


I love so many different crafts and I swap between them depending on my mood and what has inspired me. The first crafts I learned were knitting and cross stitching. I quickly gave up knitting when my sister taught me how to crochet. I'm not really sure why now, as I did enjoy knitting. Maybe one day I will take it up again. So here are a few other things that I have been working on lately - it is definitely a bit of a mix!


A hanging photo holder - peg photos onto the lace and hang! Cute bee charms separate your photos

An example of how the photo holder works - isn't this a gorgeous photo? It's my Nan on her wedding day.

Giraffe cross stitch I designed - so cute!

An elephant in the same series as the giraffe. I've designed a lion, but haven't tried it out yet

A cherry blossom noren - these room dividers are very popular in Japan and I thought it would be a great way to use all of the felt blossoms I spent so much time making!

A close up of the blossoms


Crocheted flower coasters


No comments:

Post a Comment