Thursday 8 December 2011

Friday Finds - Sweet Things for the Kitchen

I am cheating a little today - I won't be home all day tomorrow, so I have decided to do tomorrow's post today.

While having a look online for supplies I somehow managed to come across the sweetest store - Emerald + Ella - and I had to share some of the gorgeous things they have for sale.

Sweet spice tins
Not for the kitchen, but so cute that I couldn't resist - I haven't made paper chains for years!
I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. those cake stands are so awesome. I don't think 3 cakes would last long enough in my house to use them all at the same time, but they are adorable nonetheless.

    anyway, stopping by and following you from bloggin buddies. would love to see you over at my blog: nashpop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen your trials on the Blogging Buddies team post - commiserate with you, as I'm a bit slow at this blogging and social media lark too! Enjoy inviting folks to follow me (and returning the favour too), so come along and visit me at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com where I post about making, mending and creating toys which I then try to sell at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com. Hope you do pop in, and look forward to future contacts immensely. Cheers. Isobel

    ReplyDelete