Thursday 22 December 2011

Crafty Goodness

Today's post is a little different to the usual Thursday travel post, but I had to share this with everyone. The 3rd issue of Tickle the Imagination came out a few weeks ago and for some reason I have been putting off reading it. I think probably because it is so inspirational and has so many great crafters/artists/designers in it that I end up just getting depressed that I can't do what I love full time!

Check it out - the magazine is free to view online and this issue is 140 pages of gorgeousness!

summer issue | out now!
Tickle the Imagination Issue 3

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, yummy post! I love cinnamon, and these look perfect for winter.

    I am your newest blog follower! :)
    So nice to meet you through Etsy Blogging Buddies.
    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete