Friday 2 December 2011

Friday Finds - Angry Little Girls

When we were in Canada we stopped off in Banff for a few hours to have a look around. We found the cutest shop, I can't remember what it is called, but it sold different T-shirts, some jewellery, bags and purses. This is where I discovered Angry Little Girls. I didn't end up buying anything and I really regret that now. Lela Lee, the inventor of Angry Little Girls is brilliant! It all started with comics and she now has a whole range of products which are so funny and sometimes a little naughty :)

Waste Of Make-Up Make-Up Bag
Love this make-up bag!

I Hate People Tote
I Hate People bag - sorry, but sometimes I really do feel this!


Close this window
This one just made me laugh!
 
Close this window
Profanity Provides Relief - so true!
Just click on any of the links above to be taken to Lela Lee's website.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment