Friday 23 December 2011

Friday Finds - Deliciousness for the Holidays!

Some projects for the holidays - you can tell I'm feeling a little hungry :)

DSC_0082
No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls from Iowa Girl Eats

Cinnamon French Toast Cookies
Cinnamon French Toast Cookies from Bakers Royale

Make at home Caramel Frappuccino from The Marathon Mom
Post image for Glazed Doughnut Muffins
Glazed Donut Muffins from My Baking Addiction
French Toast Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream from Bakingdom

Find the recipes here and here and here and here and here

I will be back after a break, but for now I hope you all have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These all look delicious!


    Stopping by from Blogging Buddies
    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so WANT those French Toast cupcakes - oh my! I am your newest follower via the Etsy Blogging Buddies team - Follow Me Thread!

    Happy Holidays!
    Brandi - Keeping It Indie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The French Toast Cupcakes look AMAZING... Yum! Great finds - thanks for sharing, and happy holidays!

    Erin from BloggingBuddies
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously yummy looking! The photos are amazing too. :)
    Following from the blogger team on Etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete