Wednesday 22 February 2012

Boutique Markets

It is nearly here - my first Boutique Market is this Sunday 26 February from 9am to 1pm!


Boutique Markets this Sunday!


It always seems like you have so much time to prepare, but then suddenly the time is upon you and you are madly rushing about trying to make sure you have enough stock for the day, your stall display is all sorted out and you have plenty of packaging, business cards, change, etc.

I am slowly improving the look of my stall - my husband has been a big help with this by checking out different things I can use and buying them for me :) I just have to remember to take a photo this time!

I just know that Saturday will have me madly making things and coming up with new ideas that I just have to make right that minute. I really do need to learn how to organise my time better!

1 comment: