Thursday 29 November 2012

Ideas for my Craft Room

I am redecorating my spare room (i.e. my craft room!) and here are some gorgeous products I would love to have. The colour scheme is supposed to be pink, green and white, but the blue is just so pretty :) 
A Tilda ribbon holder from Panduro Hobby I have so many spools of ribbon. It would be nice to put them on pretty spools and then keep them organised on this stand.

In fact, the whole Tilda website is just gorgeous! Check it out here. Beautiful fabrics, tins and craft ideas. I especially love this one:

Photo
Fabric covered glasses
Also from Panduro Hobby

Tilda Winterbird Tin

       I bought these and they look so pretty on my table.
They are all from Ikea - here & here


Love the colour, but is a little darker than the colours I want. Also from Ikea



No comments:

Post a Comment