Monday 22 October 2012

Waxed Irish Linen Crochet Jewellery

Last year I bought some waxed Irish linen. I couldn't decide on what colours to buy, so I got a sample pack - 10 yards of 34 different colours. I made a few bracelets and necklaces and then stopped using it, I'm not quite sure why. There is a gorgeous range of colours in waxed linen and I recently rediscovered my package of it and started using it in my crocheting. So far I love it! I just listed this bracelet today and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

In my Etsy and Madeit stores

These are all the colours I got last year

All 34 Colors Of Irish Waxed Linen Thread (340 Yards)
from White Clover Kiln on Etsy

The colours are so pretty I just had to include some pictures :)


from The Caning Shop

A colour chart on Ettika. The colours are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment