I got the original recipe for this one from Torie Jayne's blog. The first time I made it I pretty much followed her recipe, substituting ginger biscuits for the base and just using bottled juice. It turned out OK, I didn't really like the ginger biscuits, but Chris loved them.
The second time I changed it a little, using all lemon juice - here's the recipe:
1 box Orgran Itsy Bitsy Bears (these have little choc chips in them and they make a great base. I think gluten free coconut biscuits would also be delicious)
50g melted butter
8 tbs lemon juice (3 lemons)
zest from 3 lemons
60g sour cream
1 tin condensed milk (I think it is 395ml)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
2. Crush biscuits into crumbs - use a food processor for this, it's so much easier! Just be careful not to over process - you don't want them to become a powder
3. Melt butter and pour into biscuit crumbs. Mix and press into the base of a pie dish (the first time I made individual ones using quiche dishes. This time I just made one big one in a regular size pie dish)
4. In a mixing bowl add all other ingredients and stir gently to combine.
5. Pour over pie base
6. Bake for about 20minutes, or until tiny bubbles appear.
7. Cool and serve
Not the greatest photo, it was a little tricky getting it out of the dish and yet again, I was in a rush to eat!