Monday 4 June 2012

Gluten Free Spring Rolls

Back in January I posted a recipe for Healthy Spring Rolls. Inspired by a recent trip to the Hard Rock  in Sydney (which, by the way, has a gluten free menu which includes wings!!!), over the weekend I made a variation of these.

I didn't manage to get a photo, but they look pretty much the same as these:


Ingredients:
20 rice paper wraps (spring roll wrappers)
1 carrot
1 tin corn
1 tin kidney beans
2 sticks celery
1 capsicum (I used green, but red would be delicious too)
Bottled jalapenos to taste
150g ham
1/2 cup cheese (or more if you love cheese like me!)

1. Put everything except the cheese in the food processor and process until finely chopped
2. Fry in a pan until vegetables are cooked
3. Grate cheese and add to vege mix
4. Soak a wrap in hot water until soft, place on damp cloth. Add 1 spoonful of vege mix, fold wrap to close and place on a greased tray
5. Repeat until the mix is finished - I got 20 this time
6. Spray with cooking spray and bake at 180 degrees for 30minutes
7. Serve with Ranch dressing / blue cheese dressing / sour cream / chilli sauce / whatever you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment