Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year's Resolutions

As a birthday present to myself last year I got a subscription to Molly Makes and I received my first one in December. I saved it, so I could read it during my holiday and ah bliss :) a cup of coffee and a very cool crafty magazine!

In it was a lovely article by Holly Becker (you can check out her blog here) about New Year, called Resolve to be Happy. She makes points about enjoying life and the fact that we are not perfect - though it can seem this way when reading blogs and checking out facebook.

"I'm going to forget resolution-making and worrying over the year to come and enjoy the day ahead."

It is lovely to dream and to realise dreams, but you shouldn't let it stop you from enjoying what is happening now.

Here and Now  -   vertical print
from The Wheatfield on Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment