Monday 18 November 2013

Hoooked Zpagetti

Looking for different materials to crochet with, I came across a lot of tutorials online for upcycling t-shirts into yarn - t-yarn. I gave it a try, but I didn't have any old t-shirts without seams. I know you can use the seams as well, but I didn't like the effect.

So I had a look online for more info on t-yarn and found Hoooked Zpagetti and much to my excitement, found 2 suppliers nearby. So off I went to Sidestreet Vintage, a beautiful store with supplies, items by local crafters/artists/designers and some Zpagetti! I then went to Handmade Highstreet, another lovely store, and bought some more. I then went back to Sidestreet Vintage to buy my third lot! (This process did take place over about a month).

Two of the colours I bought - I haven't used these ones yet!


And the rug I made - or bath mat or.......


 
They now have a new product - Ribbon XL - and I can't wait to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment