Wednesday 1 May 2013

Time Flies When You're......



I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted! Time has just flown by. 

At the beginning of the year I listed a load of jewellery and bag charms in an 'Out with the Old' Sale and hinted at The Whimsical Blossom moving in another direction. I have finally managed to get this started and I have listed some vintage dresses in my Etsy store! I am working on expanding this, but due to time, work and finances it is a slow process. 


Vintage Japanese Black Broderie Dress
Next dress to be listed - the material is just gorgeous and the dress is very flattering.

I have also been working on finding an alternative to the waxed Irish linen that I have been using for my jewellery as it is not easily available here. I have tried some different materials and this experimentation has led to some new jewellery.

Natural / Cream Crocheted Circle Necklace

In keeping with the vintage theme I have also created some gift/merchandise tags using vintage fabric and pages from vintage books. I love making these!

Set of 6 Vintage Fabric Gift / Merchandise Tags

Set of 10 Upcycled Gift / Merchandise Tags

So it has been a busy few months and I am hoping to get even busier!

No comments:

Post a Comment