Sunday 13 January 2013

Out with the Old Sale Now On at TWBSale on Etsy

Happy New Year!

The Whimsical Blossom started a couple of years ago with an eclectic mix of products; everything from jewellery to paper goods, from cross stitch to bag charms. TWB has evolved and I now want to focus on crocheting and perhaps move in another direction....but more about that another time.

So, to make some space and to start fresh I am having a huge 'Out with the Old' sale and to help with this I have opened an Etsy store called twbsale

So far I have listed necklaces and bag charms and there is more to come, so check back often!

Here are a few of the things I have listed - prices range from $8.50 - $10. All prices are in Australian dollars.

TV bag charm
Vintage-style TV bag charm/key chain $10
Owl Necklace
Cute acrylic owl necklace $10
Pink Parisian Poodle Necklace
Pink Parisian Poodle Necklace $8.50
1950s Lady in Swimmers Necklace
1950s Lady Necklace $8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment