Friday 31 August 2012


I can't believe it has been 2 months since I last posted! The time has gone by so quickly; work has been busy and recently I had my first big order from a lovely customer here in Brisbane (thank you!).
 
Tonight I attended a presentation by Ebony who writes the Hello Sandwich blog. If you haven't checked out her blog, head over. She is living my dream (well, one of them anyway! I have several) in Japan, crafting, designing and publishing books and zines.

 
Photobucket
From the Hello Sandwich blog - check it out here


On my way home from the presentation I was thinking of all the different things I would like to make, ways of improving my photos, and that I really, really need to keep this blog up to date!

So, my plan for the weekend is to take some photos, do some op shopping, and check out some vintage crochet patterns I found online. More about those later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment